§ 1 Field of application
The following conditions apply to the use of the forum CSINSIDE.NET (hereinafter referred to as "Provider").
§ 2 Registration, Conclusion of Contract and Object
1. A prerequisite for the use of the forum is the registration via the appropriate online form. After registering via the online form in the forum, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail for verification of your data by which you can confirm your registration by mouseclick. By activating your account by the provider, the free forum usage agreement is concluded (contract conclusion).
2. The object of the conference is the free use of the functions of the forum as an online communication platform. For this purpose, an "account" is provided to you as a user, with which you can post contributions and topics in the forum.
3. There is, in principle, no right to be released or to participate in the forum. The unrestricted right of the owner of the operator applies.
4. Your forum account may only be used by yourself. Likewise, you are the owner of the account responsible for the protection against his abuse. Your access data must therefore be protected against access by third parties. The use of trademark-protected words and Internet addresses as user name (Nickname) are not permitted.
5. The provider will endeavor to offer the service to the customer as uninterrupted as possible. Even with all due diligence, failure times can not be ruled out, in which the web servers are not on the Internet due to technical or other problems which are not within the sphere of influence of the provider (fault of third parties, force majeure, attacks against the infrastructure by hackers, etc.) is retrievable. The user acknowledges that a 100% availability of the website is not technically feasible.
6. The provider reserves the right to modify and extend the contents and structure of the platform and the associated user interfaces, if this does not affect, or only insignificantly affects, the performance of the contract concluded with the user. The provider will inform the users accordingly about the changes.
7. The purpose of the forum is a "market of opinions" directed at the public. It is therefore intended to cultivate a peaceful and respectful attitude among the users without offensive hostility.
§ 3 Obligations as forum user
1. As a user, you agree that you will not publish any articles that violate these rules, good morals or otherwise violate (German) law. It is not allowed:
- to publish offensive or untrue content;
- to send spam via the system to other users;
- to use protected content without authorization, in particular through copyright and trademark law;
- to do anti-competitive activities;
- to create topics several times in the forum (prohibition of double postings);
- to publish third party articles without the consent of the author in the forum;
- to advertise in the forum without explicit written permission by the provider to operate. This also applies to so-called "camouflaged" advertising, such as, in particular, the linking of your own homepage with or without page text in the signature or within contributions. Homepage URLs and address or contact data may only be published in the user profile of the forum.
2. As a user, you agree to review the content of your posts and topics before publishing them, to determine whether or not they contain information that you do not want to publish. Your contributions and topics can be captured in search engines and thus accessible to the whole world. A claim for the cancellation or correction of such search engine entries against the provider is excluded.
3. In the event of a breach, in particular against the aforementioned rules, § 3, paragraphs 1 and 2, the provider may also impose the following sanctions against the user, irrespective of termination:
- Deletion or modification of content that the user has created
- Sentence of a warning or
- Block access to the forum.
5. Should third parties or other users use the provider because of possible legal violations which a) result from the content you have set as users and / or b) arise from the use of the services of the provider by you as a user, To release the supplier from any claims, including claims for damages, and to compensate the supplier for the costs incurred by him as a result of the possible infringement. In particular, the supplier shall be released from the costs of the necessary legal defense. The provider is entitled to demand a reasonable advance from you as a user. As a user you are obligated to support the provider in good faith with information and documents in the legal defense against third parties. All further rights and claims for damages from the vendor are not affected. If you as a user are not responsible for the possible infringement, the aforementioned obligations do not exist.
§ 4 Transfer of usage rights
1. The copyright for your topics and contributions, as long as they are protected by copyright, remain with you as a user. However, by granting a topic or contribution, you grant the provider the right to permanently keep the topic or the contribution on its website. In addition, the provider has the right to delete, edit, move or close your topics and posts.
2. The aforementioned rights of use shall also remain in the event of a termination of the forum account.
§ 5 Limitation of liability
1. The provider of the forum accepts no liability for the content posted in the forum, in particular for its correctness, completeness and actuality.
2. The provider is liable for intent and gross negligence as well as in case of violation of a fundamental contractual obligation. Significant contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment makes the proper execution of the contract possible at all and on whose compliance the contractual partner may regularly rely. The supplier is liable for damages resulting from a negligent breach of essential contractual obligations by him or one of his legal representatives or vicarious agents, subject to the limitation of compensation for the type of contract foreseeable at the time the contract is concluded. In the case of slightly negligent violation of subsidiary obligations, which are not essential contractual obligations, the supplier is not liable. Liability for damages which fall within the scope of a guarantee or assurance given by the supplier as well as the liability for claims arising from the product liability law and damages from the injury to life, body or health remain unaffected.
§ 6 Duration / Termination of the contract
1. This Agreement shall be concluded for an indefinite period.
2. Both parties may terminate this Agreement without notice.
3. The provider is entitled to block the access of the user after termination of this forum usage contract. The provider is entitled but not obligated to delete the content you have created as a user in the event of termination. A claim by you as a user to release the created contents is excluded.
§ 7 Services
1. It is not allowed to offer a free service in our download area, when you offer a third-party payment method (e.g. Bitcoins) for seperated services. All payments must be made via the site.
2. After a successful sale, the money will be transferred as a credit to the user account. To make a withdraw you need at least a $10 credit.
3. After each sale, a transaction fee of $1 will be charged and 5% of the selling price will remain at the Provider.
§ 8 VIP Membership
1. In the case of a breach of contract, there is no claim to a refund for the resulting costs of the VIP memberships, which can be purchased from us in the shop. Because you already had access to special contents and departments.