Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MabuDev

[SELLING] Roulette website with Roulette, Dice, Crash - Admin Panel

Hello. Im selling a site with

- Roulette (CT, T, X14) 

- Crash

- Dice

-  an admin panel (Video : **REMOVED **)

- free balance via offertoro etc.

Works with 1 or more bots.

If you want some more features: i can add them for free depending on the complexity

Demo: ** REMOVED **

Payment via BTC. Or skins (i dont take skins @100%)

Admin comment:

Please use the downloads section to sell any content. You can find more informations in Post #2.

Ok just a general rule:

It is not allowed to sell scripts in a thread. If you want to sell something, then use the download section. You also don't have to upload your script if you afraid that your script could be stolen from us or any other people.

What is the history about that? So let me explain:

For every purchase or sell, CSINSIDE is the middleman. What does that mean? If you sell something, then your money will be transfered to our business bank account and you have a virtual credit on our website. You CAN WITHDRAW your credit all the time (min. value of 10$ required). You can choose by manual bank transfer or Paypal - your decision. So please: sell your script with screenshots in our download section, add the files OR add contact details. If both are fine (buyer & seller) then we can transfer the money.

There you can see your credit: https://csinside.net/clients/credit/

Also we earn 5% for every purchase made on our website. You can bypass that by using our referral system where you can earn 5% with every purchase.

- Topic Closed and Links removed - Read my text please to fully understand. If you are a buyer then you always want to make sure that no one is going to scam you.

Best regards, 

sash