AnimoGaming

csgoepoch
CSGOEpoch - "No prices in cache."

Hello, so when I node site.js, it tells me there are no prices in cache. I'm not sure what this means, and haven't been able to find a fix. If someone can help me out that would be really great!.

Thanks.

8 answers to this question

Make sure you have a prices.txt in the destined folder. So the bot will "download" the prices, put them into prices.txt and then you have a cached pricelist. If you start the bot / restart the bot next time, the bot will refresh the prices into your prices.txt.

4 hours ago, sash said:

Make sure you have a prices.txt in the destined folder. So the bot will "download" the prices, put them into prices.txt and then you have a cached pricelist. If you start the bot / restart the bot next time, the bot will refresh the prices into your prices.txt.

Alright, I'll try that. Thanks man :)

Okay, I didn't quite understand. How do I get prices.txt to the correct folder? I don't know how to get the prices into cache.

Check the bot.js. Search for prices.txt and then you will find a defined path. Like /var/bot/prices.txt. Create the file there. In most cases the bot will create this file automatically.

58 minutes ago, AnimoGaming said:

prices.txt is in the bot folder, but still won't add the prices to cache :/

Never mind, I fixed that. Now I have the EARDRINUSE error, and I have no clue on how to fix that unfortunately.

Is the pathing defined to the bot folder (in in the code)? Post a snipped in the CODE Tag please.

Posted (edited)

Just now, sash said:

Is the pathing defined to the bot folder (in in the code)? Post a snipped in the CODE Tag please.

Could you add me on steam? IT would be a lot easier to talk to you there: http://steamcommunity.com/id/animogamingyt

I can send you photos on steam aswell, don't worry.

Edited by AnimoGaming